Listen out to the morning show on 2FM. Flowers Made…
We are always asked by Gentlemen what you should write on the card that accompanies your Valentines Day Flowers so we thought this year we would make it easier for you to do.
So here are our top 5 from last year:
1. For Flowers Delivered on the 13th of February – “I Couldn’t wait another day to say I Love You!”
2. I Love you more every day, your my cuddles”, Lot’s of Love,
3. Happy Valentines Day, From …….??? – WARNING – THIS ONE COULD END IN TEARS – SERIOUSLY!!
4. If Roses were Black and violets were brown, my love for you would never b found but roses r red and violets are blue, all i want to say is I LOVE U!
5. Roses are red, violets are blue, most poems rhyme, but this one doesnt!!!